The Adventures of Jack and Jill in the Lifestyle

Find Lifestyle Gifts, T-shirts, and More at CafePress.com

Sex It Up! offers Fresh Sexy Designs on Cool T-shirts and More

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sexy Advice: Guys, please take note

So, I'm browsing around the blogs that I read fairly regularly (well, okay, when I find the time), and pause here at SeXXXcapades' Fan of the Month entry. I'm thinking this is a pretty cool idea and wish I'd have thought of it. ;)

I scroll down to see their Fan of the Month photos (we all want to see the pretty pictures, right?). Ashlee Adams, Mina Stefan, and Ms. Mandy May are all looking good and the Panty Inspector has possibilities. Then I see Wicked Richard and Doughboy, and, while their cocks are nice enough, I think to myself, "If I had a bush like that, no man (or woman!) I know would get anywhere near my pussy!" Prior to meeting Jack, I had a tiny little strip of hair remaining, but that's long gone knowing that he prefers me Brazilian. And I have no complaints - he likes to lick it clean, so clean shaven it is for me!

As I pause on these photos, I am, again, thankful, that Jack's cock is so fabulous! Not only is his cock a perfect fit for all of the orifices I have to offer, but he keeps Monster's surrounding areas neatly trimmed.  Guys, please take note, if your lady friend is constantly stopping to pick a hair from her teeth or won't venture to those balls that are just craving her attention, then maybe a little trimming is what your amazing manly member requires.

I don't say this to be mean, and my apologies to Wicked Richard and Doughboy that I made examples of you both, but someone has got to speak up for all of us who truly enjoy sucking a nice bulging cock. We flossed before we found ourselves face down in your crotch and the introduction of your tiny little hairs between our teeth is not the pleasure we seek.

So, please, take the same advice that you've given us ladies over the years: If you want my tongue to venture into your promised land, a little bushwhacking is due.

Fondly yours,
Jill

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture and LOVED what you said about pubes! I love the feel of licking, sucking, and kissing balls...WITHOUT HAIR! This made my day.

Alisha and Brett said...

We completely agree with the trimmed or no hair policy but felt we had to post our fans pics because they submitted them. Jack's is definitely nice and is maintained to our standard :o)

StrayTogether.com said...

Thank you, Missy. Jack thanks you, as well. :) Happy to be a part of your day.

Fondly,
Jill

StrayTogether.com said...

Alisha and Brett,

I agree with your posting your fan pics (as long as it lives up to your standards, of course) and certainly am not saying otherwise. The pics simply brought to mind, for me anyway, how many guys aren't shaved and then wonder why their ladies prefer to keep their kisses above the waist.

On the other hand, as I think on it more, I suppose their are ladies who would love to bury their heads in a face full of pubic hair. Not any I know, but maybe ... hmmm ... perhaps that's fodder for the next poll?

Fondly,
Jill

bdenied said...

I havent had pubic hair in 15 years and I will never have it again...I keep it completely shaved...

StrayTogether.com said...

Nice. :)

Fondly,
Jill